- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies.
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates.
- Manage the interview process with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Collaborates with the hiring managers and/or other human resource staff during the offer & negotiation stages.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines with good time management skills.
Minimum of 7 years of experience in recruitment/talent acquisition.
Prior experience of developing manpower plans and recruitment strategies.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or another related field.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Key skill Required
- Branch Manager
- Bachelor Degree