Recently a handpicked panel of SEO experts recognized our expertise in search engine optimization with the most coveted awards in search; MENA Search Awards Best Large SEO Agency (2020 & 2018) and MENA Search Awards Best SEO Campaign (2019 & 2018). We're currently on the shortlist for Global Best Large SEO Agency 2021.
We’ve appeared on national TV and Radio and have headlined at marketing conferences worldwide.
We’re a fun-loving bunch of digital geeks, delivering organic, hand-crafted SEO to more than 100 customers around the world. We help companies like HSBC Bank, Harper’s Bazaar, Nissan, Infiniti, Pizza Hut, Standard Chartered, Meraas, Guinness World Records, Bulletproof, Aramex Damac Properties, and dozens of growth firms get found online.
We have a loft office in Dubai Media City but most roles are free to work remotely. Our team is global, consisting of more than 40 full-time team members in 7 countries; the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, South Africa, Lebanon, Thailand, and the Philippines.
CAREERS AT SEO SHERPA
This is what you can look forward to when you join SEO Sherpa:
DO YOUR BEST WORK
* We’ll surround you with people that settle for nothing but the best.
* You’re welcome to a brand new Apple Mac so you can be productive.
*Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
* We have a Dubai office, but most positions allow you to work remotely.
* Health insurance (and airfare) is covered 100%.
* We call this “open for business.” Everyone has full access to business metrics and information.
* When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
We are looking for an SEO & PPC Account Manager to join our growing team of talent:
You will be overseeing campaigns and coordinating between clients and your own internal team.
You will be the primary contact person (phone/email/in-person) for your allotted customers, which includes some of the region's most prestigious accounts, always updating our customers quickly and professionally, leaving them with a lasting feeling of “wow.”
Day-to-day you will be monitoring and analyzing the performance of dozens of websites, creating reports, tracking KPI’s such as ranking, clicks, impressions and conversions then working with our team to better our customer's results.
You will be managing campaigns end-to-end, guiding strategy, and driving implementation in collaboration with a dynamic SEO and PPC team.
In this position, you’ll develop cutting-edge digital skills, specifically in the fields of SEO and PPC whilst working with some of the region’s largest brands.
We require you to have extensive SEO/PPC knowledge, practical on-the-job experience, and a fun-going attitude is a must.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR ME?
If you answer “YES” to all these we’ll be a great fit….
- You are customer-obsessed. You start with the customer and work backward because you understand what is best for the customer is best for everyone.
- You have a passion for search engine marketing but you view business and marketing from a holistic perspective. You would describe yourself as “full-stack” because you are extremely versatile and have a strong grasp of all online channels - not just search.
- You have exceptionally high standards. You are always raising the bar because in your world great just isn’t good enough.
- You are able to communicate highly complex technical concepts to all levels of understanding. You can explain advanced issues in plain speak to even the most novice marketer or a business owner. In short, you know how to get your point across. Whether you’re writing an email or giving a presentation, your communication style is always concise and effective
- You have excellent organizational and people management skills and possess the ability to manage competing deadlines. You are proficient at building processes and nurturing teams.
- We move fast and you’ll be juggling lots of priorities. You’ll need solid project management skills to get the job done. You could oversee project resources, meet deadlines, and delegate tasks in your sleep - and your experience with project management tools like Monday.com and Help Scout doesn’t hurt, either. You’re comfortable managing your own deadlines and when things get a little crazy, you’re okay with asking for help.
- When questions or challenges present themselves, you don’t sweat it for a second; you’re extremely comfortable interfacing with clients and driving conversations with C-Level executives.
This is how you’ll be rewarded:-
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- At least one week off per quarter to down tools and have serious fun.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across business metrics and information (we call this "open for business").
- 100% company-paid health insurance and annual airfare.
- Brand new Apple Mac on your first day.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client's business.
Key skill Required
- Project Management
- Bachelor Degree