- Type various executive correspondences, take notes and transcribes dictations.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with all Department Heads/Managers in the office as per Line Manager’s instructions for periodic status reports, arranging staff meetings
- Attend telephone calls for the Line Manager including routine inquiries and complaints, screen the calls and direct accordingly.
- Maintain Line Manager’s schedule and take responsibility for time allocation. Plan the office priorities and keep projects and deadlines in mind and accordingly arrange meetings for the Line Manager.
- Receive incoming mail, faxes and help Line Manager to sort, action & filing.
- Draft routine response letters for minor issues for Line Manager’s approval.
- File and retrieve records and correspondences.
- Keep sensitive material in confidence when requested.
- Observe and implement established office policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP Shoppiing Mall Business Units Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across Shopping Malls Business Unit and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
Key skill Required
- Business Correspondence