· Build and implements SEO strategy for all digital channels with the goals of acquiring new members and increasing loyalty of existing members.
· Performance marketing: Sets up all channels and utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end -to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
· Plan execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
· Create and manage the digital marketing budget across all the marketing channels efficiently.
· Collaborate with the internal teams to provide superior SEO strategy and optimizes user experience.
· Develop, implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including SEO/SEM, CRM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Leads integrated engaging digital marketing campaign from concept to execution.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPls).
· Optimize the performance of campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the business KPIs.
· Identify trends and insights and optimizes “spends and performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorms new and creative SEO growth strategies.
· Monitor the advertising market segment updates and best practices.
· Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
· Prepare well-structured draft using Contents Management System.
· Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
· Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
· Conduct keyword research and use SEO guideline to increase web traffic
· Promote content on social media.
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results
· Track, report and analyze website analytics
· Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Develop and implement link building strategy
· Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
· Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Key skill Required
- Sales Manager
- Bachelor Degree