- Run effective and efficient retail operations within the group to ensure cost effectiveness and increase process efficiencies in a customer centric way, while complying to the core values of the company.
- Ensure that card processing activities are always compliant with the payment associations rules and regulations.
- Run efficient WPS processing activities and ensure strict compliance with the CBUAE rule books and other legislations.
- Own a yearly roadmap of strategic activities and assigned KPIs to deliver the required value out of Retail Assets Center with the main focus on cost optimization, customer centricity and revenue increase.
- Manage the department operational risks by maintaining an updated RCSA and ensuring appropriate risk responses / controls are in place.
- Lead and drive projects and initiatives aimed at launching new products, process re-engineering, service quality enhancement and productivity improvement of the Retail Asset Center.
- Liaise with internal and external parties for the most effective and efficient progress and delivery of operational projects and initiatives with the main focus on enhancements related to CBUAE payment systems.
- Oversee daily accounts reconciliation and ensure ZERO outstanding items as per the agreed TAT.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with all third party providers, ensure that signed SLA are met and review & authorize their monthly/yearly payments.
- Set & track the individual KPIs of Retail Asset team members to be in-line with the overall department KPIs.
- Develop, polish and groom the Retail Asset Center team by identifying training needs and working closely with T&D to fulfill those needs.
- Coordinate with Internal / External auditors for the periodical audits, respond to their queries / comments and set & execute action plans to regularize all raised audit points.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Extensive experience in managing in-house card issuing, acquiring and processing.
- Thorough knowledge of WPS process and regulations within the UAE.
- End-to-end understanding of retail loans processing and structure with decent knowledge of credit lending ruled in the UAE.
- Commendable ability to lead, nurture and coach a multifunctional dynamic team while uplifting their capabilities.
- Bachelors in Accounting / Finance / Banking
- 10 years in the Banking industry with at least 6 years or more running full in-house issuing, acquiring and processing
Key skill Required
- Bank Officer