Our HR Executive is responsible for the complete ownership of HR administrative tasks (launching requisitions, following up on key people metrics, cost center maintenance and reporting, etc.). Our Executive is also responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR’s competence center.
- Conduct admin-related tasks e.g. launching requisitions, follow up and execution of transfers in coordination with Group HR competence centers i.e. People Experience, PDR / KPI rating to payroll as part of EOS, maintaining & updating regularly all org charts
- Follow-up with process owners regarding completion of PDR’s, KPI’s, Salary reviews, mid-year reviews and other Group HR direction/priorities in alignment with People Partner or Head of People
- Support the consolidation of People Strategy metrics and monitor progress against target in coordination with People Analytics team
- Act as an additional point of contact/support with minor employee relations under the guidance of the People Partner
- Support with first level effective sourcing, screening and interviewing and diversity hiring opportunities
- Support all transformational Projects of People Strategy i.e. onboarding processes, employee wellbeing, etc.
- Maintain & update timely blog pertaining to people engagement and basic level communication drafting in collaboration with People Partner
- Ensure non sensitive employee data is always kept updated e.g. cost centers
- Support additional ad-hoc HR projects under guidance of the People Partner/ Head of People.
What we are looking for
Working knowledge of HR best practices and industry standards Resilient and able to eﬀectively balance multiple priorities in line with deadlines Able to work in a fast-pace, matrixed environment Great communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Understanding & Developing Self
- Driving Results
- Communicating effectively
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Being Inclusive
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
Key skill Required
- Document Management
- Employee Relations