At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
The Head of Influencer Engagement will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of Experience Hub’s influencer/celebrity outreach program. The ideal candidate should have a mix of influencer marketing, social media, analytics, content marketing experience, and willing to take a hands on approach and passion for travel and entertainment.
The person will be responsible for leading the day-today execution of influencer engagement, brand storytelling, insights and analytics, ensuring we deliver maximum impact for the influencer campaigns.
The ideal candidate will lead digital accounts and social media influencer engagement, paid social media and measurement. The other responsibilities include creative ideation, managing briefs, building and managing asset relationships, presenting concepts, developing proposals and delivering clear ROI. The job scope will also include:
- Responsible for taking an influencer campaign from start to finish. Creating campaigns around a unique vision, drafting the proposals for this campaign, and deciding on the KPIs so that you can measure the campaign’s success.
- Responsible for reaching out to the influencers that align to the EH brand, and draft copy templates to be used for proactive engagement, and ensuring all influencer responses are managed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that the influencer is creating content aligned the all of the Yas Island tenants brand guidelines and posted using correct tags and # tags. This includes providing guidance or a creative push in the right direction. This also includes being in constant contact with the Yas Island assets to keep the campaign moving forward.
- Once the content is published, you’ll be tracking the success of the campaigns and reporting it to the rest of your team. You’ll need to be able to communicate how this campaign helped the brand reach their overall growth goals.
- Help to lead multiple influencer campaigns, from one-off executions to long term, relationship-based programs
- Work with influencers to create engaging, authentic, branded content
- Maintain strong relationships with influencers across a variety of consumer, tech and lifestyle topics
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies, influencers and trends
- Promote influencer posts via paid social; managing budgets and optimization
- While campaigns may provide the first contact with an influencer, the role will be responsible for building relationship with influencers for your brand. Influencer relationships are crucial to the success for the influencer outreach campaigns.
- Keep communications going with these influencers and other contacts so that they are familiar with you and your brand when the opportunity arises for a collaboration. The role holder will build a list of contacts that can help you on future influencer collaborations.
- The role holder need to find ways to reach common ground with brands and influencers. Brands are typically trying to reach their KPIs with as little cost as possible, while influencers are trying to maintain creative control over their content and present an entertaining message to their audiences. At times, these goals can be at odds with each other, but a good influencer marketing manager will find ways to help both parties reach their goals and find common ground.
- The role will be responsible to ensure that it is able to fit into and support the overall goals of the marketing team. This includes coordinating with the rest of the team to make sure that influencer content is shared with the social media manager/s and agency, links are clearly tracked to differentiate between your campaigns and the campaigns from the rest of the team, and that your campaigns support the messaging for the rest of the brand.
To be considered for this role, You will need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in social media, marketing or communications
- 7+ years of digital/social marketing experience with consumer brands
- Be hungry: Show you want to be here and give 100% everyday
- Be a self-starter: Love taking on new challenges and learning new things
- Be resourceful. The ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome challenges and find answers
- Be a strong copywriter: Writing headlines, social copy and influencer briefs
- Be detail-orientated: Live for the details and stay on top of headlines
- Be a team player: Be collaborative and solution orientated; willing to raise your hand.
- Be willing to have fun: We love what we do, and we do it with- and we hope you will, too!
- Organization, managing time effectively, managing multiple projects simultaneously and a results driven mentality.
- A strong understanding of influencer marketing by topic area and social media platforms, including contracting with influencers, content development and measurement
- Expert knowledge of both paid and organic influencer marketing
- Good knowledge of influencer marketing platforms and software
- Excellent project management skills with an eye for detail, including drafting contracts, negotiating fees, collaborating with team members to execute, and following through
- Seamlessly able to work closely with planning and creative internal teams to drive business outcomes
- A master creator and presenter in PowerPoint
Key skill Required
- Sales Planning
- Bachelor Degree