- Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input to the sector’s strategy from the Department's or Section's perspective in line with RCU overall vision and mission.
- Develop the Department's or Section's objectives, KPIs, annual operational plans and ensure plan execution is meeting the targets.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Department's or Section's annual budget and monitor the financial performance of the Department or Section.
- Drive the delivery of business and corporate plans for your own key area of responsibility.
- Drive continuous improvements within your own key areas of responsibilities.
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance to managers and employees on HR matters, including supporting managers on complex HR issues, performance, attendance, and employee relations issues.
- Able to deliver key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including Workforce planning, restructuring, recruitment, talent management, learning & development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships so that they can inform / consult on all relevant programs, initiatives including restructures etc.
- Ensure the smooth running of the working parties to facilitate of HR policies, projects and initiatives
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (Masters Preferred).
- Six years of experience in the field of Business Partner
- Good communication skills , Strong Spoken English.
Key skill Required
- Business Development
- Bachelor Degree