The role of the Executive Assistant is to independently manage and oversee the Executive Directors’ activities on a daily basis, including managing their calendar, travel bookings and other administrative tasks. The Executive Assistant will also act as a primary point of contact for both internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of Executive Director.
Key Accountabilities And Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary point of initial contact on any matter directed to the Executive; independently researches and prioritizes incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, and/or response.
- Receives, screens, evaluates, and determines appropriate response to all written correspondence received and independently formulates and disseminates written responses and appropriate.
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day activities of the office administrative support staff, to include management and training, scheduling, diary management and prioritizing work assignments.
- Ensures that there is a continuity of administrative support to the Director/Executive’s direct reports and manages their leave, ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Manages special programs for the Directors/Executives, some of which may have NEOM-wide impact.
- Coordinates and/or assists with establishing or recommending budget allocations for the office of the Director/Executive and reviews revised and final budgets.
- Reviews and approves transactions, as assigned, and advises the Director/Executive on appropriate disposition; provides key coordination and consultation with regards to the recruitment of key executives, as appropriate.
- Provides assistance in the understanding and interpretation of NEOM policies and procedures, as appropriate, and ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the planning and coordination of key special events for the Director/Executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Energy or related field.
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Analytical skills to understand and apply research and statistics in report writing and decision-making
- Organizational skills to manage records and data, and meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and experience with specific software and web-based systems, such as those used for personnel management, report writing and project management
- Good team player
Key skill Required
- Appointment Setting
- Document Management