Look in Your Fridge, Or on The Bathroom Shelf, And You’re Bound to See One of Our Well-Known Brands. We Create, Market and Distribute the Products That People Choose to Feed Their Families and Keep Themselves and Their Homes Clean and Fresh.
Purpose Of The Role
- To recruit, manage, develop and expand customer base while increasing SKU per operator to free trade market (Horeca Wholesalers, Distributors, etc).
- Coordinates activities with all essential functions of the business such as Marketing, Chefs etc…
- Owns and manages the T2s Customers sales targets and KPIs
- Manages, builds relationships, and serves own customers (Horeca Wholesalers, Distributors, etc).
- In a way to become a trusted advisor by providing complete culinary solutions based on a clear understanding of the customer’s business, macro environment, UFS products and UFS capabilities.
- Provides win-win solutions for above mentioned customers and UFS. Helps customers increase revenue and/or efficiency in their establishment and at the same time gain new product listings and increase existing volume usage of current SKU’s.
- Takes calculated risks to win and keep customers (Horeca Wholesalers, Distributors)
- Generate flexible solutions to problems & opportunities
- Make financial customer profitability-based decisions
- Implement Trade activities in Free Trade channels (Wholesalers, Distributors)
- 2-3 years experience in Food & Beverages preferably Food Service & Out of Home managing distributors or distribution centers
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Excellent command in Microsoft applications
- Culinary appreciation and the ability to cook food
- Good selling skills
- Competencies- Passion for growth, interpersonal sensitivity, self-confidence, teamwork
- Valid driven license
Internal: Executive chef, Marketing, Supply management, SC.
External: Executive chefs, head of purchasing department, owner of the business, all decision makers.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Unilever Gulf commits to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified people who require them based on existing conditions or disabilities that could otherwise hinder their ability to deliver the required tasks. We are also committed to ensuring that colleagues treat everyone with respect and dignity.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us accordingly.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Key skill Required
- Sales Executive Activities
- Bachelor Degree