- Responsible for driving revenue growth through prospecting, acquisition and development of new clients on multiple product lines, to accelerate industry Go to Market strategy and through existing customer opportunities under the direction of the Business Development Leader per the sales strategy implemented to achieve the business targets.
- To generate quality leads that result in sales in a structured monthly, quarterly, semi annual basis.
- Develop and execute sales/marketing integrated campaigns
- Lead and drive client engagement including discovery meetings, presentations, and strategic planning with Marsh capabilities/ practices.
- Skilled in sales pitches, driving individual sales pitch and presenting marsh capabilities
- Build good relationships with prospect clients
- Achieve individual, annual sales targets as outlined by Business Development Manager
- Plan and develop new business ideas
- Maintain accurate records of new clients through the use of the SalesForce online application
- Provide the Business Development Manager with accurate sales and productivity reports
- Proven sales experience in the insurance industry
- Strong connections with companies and industries with sales potential
- Excellent telephone manner & selling skills
- Pleasant disposition, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Sound understanding of Insurance industry and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance is preferable
- Insurance qualifications CII/ ACII is a plus
- Certification in Sales practice – best practice implementation would be an asset
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of sales experience in the Oman market
- Experience in insurance/brokerage firm would be an asset
- Candidates with corporate banking experience are welcome to apply
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Key skill Required
- Business Development
- Sales Executive Activities