What will I be doing?
Responsible for the formatting and creation of visual images and copy using computer assisted programs. Create stimulating and appealing visual images and copy which is in keeping with the established Hilton brand standards and the hotels style in different mediums and fulfilling various needs of both departments and outlets alike. Assist the Marketing & Communications Manager in creating a tangible aspect to the services of the hotel through the creation of specific market collateral and artwork. Work in tandem with the Marketing & Communications Manager to create a unified and distinct visual style of the hotel.
- Create visually appealing and aesthetically pleasing visual images and copy that is reflective of the hotels style and is in keeping with Hilton brand standards and advertising guidelines.
- Create marketing collateral which gives tangible clues as to the intangible services and products of the hotel, through visual images and copy.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Produce still and animated graphics for on-air and taped portions of television news broadcasts, using electronic video equipment.
- Aware of all recent market trends and assess competitors by competitive analysis and positioning. Is constantly aware of new advancements in visual mediums and computer assisted graphics programs; keeping self-abreast of the developments and utilizing developments to their fullest potential.
- Is aware of the hotels distinct style and maintains established standards of copy and visual images across all mediums and assigned tasks.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Create a clear and defined perception in the mind of both internal and external guests of the hotel through the use of different visual and non-visual mediums.
- Technically skilled in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, Premiere systems.
- Thinking Creatively -- Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Interacting With Computers -- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Communications and Media -- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Key skill Required
- Business Development
- Technical Head