Graphic Design Intern creates visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. Develop and execute design concepts for Myriad Beauty's website and all social media platforms through creative solutions and visual storytelling. Duties includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You need to have a creative flair, bring fresh ideas to the table and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Work with Social Media and Marketing team to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowing Arabic is preferable.
Key skill Required
- Graphic Design
- Bachelor Degree