Knack Collective is seeking a collaborative and talented Senior Art Director to join our team. This person will bring experience and expertise to the creative process working with a large technology client to develop marketing and promotional pieces including video, website, display, email, social, etc. This person will be responsible for creating and implementing world-class campaigns to drive success for clients. The ideal candidate will possess unwavering creative and design technical skills, enabling you to work within a variety of mediums. Adherence to documentation standards, attention to detail, and rapid turnaround are critical in this role. Our goal for this role is to bring on a freelance hire immediately with potential to move into a full-time role.
Who You Are:
- Fearlessly Bold – You consistently seek new challenges and bring a creative and growth mindset to the work that you do. You are curious. You ask “why not” and recognize that failure is an integral part of our growth.
- Fiercely Inclusive – You contribute to our safe workplace where people of all identities are welcome. You seek and embrace diversity of thought and encourage all voices to be heard. You remain open to different possibilities and are comfortable being wrong.
- Radically Transparent – You recognize that great ideas can come from anywhere. You engage in discourse and debate founded on data not emotion. You evaluate ideas without ego and move only the best solutions forward. You do this, and all things, with respect and kindness.
- Courageously Authentic – We deploy high levels of integrity to everything we do. We express honestly about how we feel, providing direct and timely feedback to move forward, together. We are compassionate to ourselves and others, recognizing the humor and humanity in all of us. We are all a little weird (and we like it that way).
- Exceptional conceptual abilities, digital design skills, and motion design experience (video art direction skills a plus)
- Designing within brand guidelines or established campaign look and feel, while delivering original, innovative and strategically sound creative solutions
- Implement best-in-class processes, drive continual improvement and make key decisions to ensure compliance on all deliverables and projects as it relates to brand guidelines and standards
- Able to persuasively present and sell work to the client and/or internal stakeholders, explaining logic of concepts and can revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients
- Working with copywriter, is able to concept and develop storyboards for motion and/or video
- Understanding of B2B marketing concepts and marketing campaigns, possessing ability to translate goals and objectives into successful design
- Partner with cross-functional team members (e.g., strategy, project management) and freelancers
- Generate client deliverables on short notice and troubleshoot output issues as needed
- Desire to work collaboratively as part of a smaller team but can also take projects from start to finish and is able to relate all information to others involved on the job with minimal supervision
- Multi-tasks, working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and against tight timelines
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback and creative direction to the FTE and freelance team
- Continually acquires subject matter expertise through advanced training
- 5+ years of experience in a design or art director role within an integrated agency setting
- Must be open to contract-to-hire possibility
- Knowledgeable of digital and mobile trends, industry developments, and tools, plus current and past design themes
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and working knowledge Microsoft Products
- A portfolio that shows your work
- A willingness to work within predefined format/specs while still providing optional executions for consideration
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- A solid understanding of online and offline production
- Experience with web design/development, knowledge of CSS a plus
- Prior experience a freelancer a plus
- Prior experience as contract-to-hire a plus
- Must be able to work PST core business hours
- May be in-office hybrid or fully remote if not local
Powered by JazzHR
Key skill Required
- Design Engineer
- Bachelor Degree